samedi 29 mars 2008

Scratch Pet Land - Untitled (1997)




Label: Source Records (FR)
Catalog#: 7243 8 45417 2 9
Format: CD, Album
Pays: France
Année: 1997

Style: IDM, Experimental, Funky

01 Post it (1993 version)
02 Oiseaux d'appartement
03 Send it remiz (remix by Le Tone)
04 L'homme aux décibels magiques
05 Square meter fever
06 Mika hic drum kit
07 Post it plus

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

oh great!

allias a dit…

large

stan a dit…

collector!
thanks

Mary Popins a dit…

I consider your blog to be great since I love pets. I have a dog and a cat. I got them from a friend of mine. I am thinking of getting two more from a shelter. Petland provides different animals. I was thinking of getting them there, but before a I decided to check on the customers’ reviews. They turned out to me numerous and diverse. If you are interested go and find them on www.pissedconsumer.com.

Rizzelet a dit…

Thanks a lot for this and several others.

Looks like a great blog, hope you keep up the great shares.

Novemberer a dit…

Thanks for this one, sir...