lundi 25 juin 2007

Pole + Autechre - Untitled


No information... 12 untitled track

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for this and all the other great posts. I've found so much good stuff here I haven't had a chance to listen to it all. I appreciate the effort you put into sharing all this interesting music.

joshuatx a dit…

does anyone know the background on this album? i can't seem to find anything on discogs...

Anonyme a dit…

yes, any info would be great, had no idea they ever worked together in any shape or form. is it legit?

Anonyme a dit…

cant verify at the moment but i think its just a pole album to me.

Anonyme a dit…

No Autechre, just Pole.

joshuatx a dit…

yeah i agree...has a lot of dub influence

Anonyme a dit…

I think this is a fake. It sounds mainly like Pole, but I hear some Autechre-ish beats & sounds thrown in at times, I recognize them from their albums but couldn't give you specific track titles.
Karmachine

Anonyme a dit…

This is Pole - 1, so no Autechre here at all.

hans maulwurf a dit…

confirmed
its pole - "1"
right order'd be: 1,2,7,3,4,5,6,8,9
the other 3 tracks are taken from Autechre - "LP5" (also known as "Ae", "unknown" or "black label")

vincentvc a dit…

The three songs that are extra are indeed from Autechre's LP5. I used Winamp's auto-tagger on them and these tracks were the extra: Caliper Remote, Corc & Under Boac. ;)